Las Cruces Auto Accident Attorney
Injured in a Car Accident?
Our experienced Las Cruces auto accident attorney can help you get the compensation you deserve.
How Our Las Cruces Car Accident Attorney Helps Victims
Our Las Cruces car accident attorneys have devoted their careers to successfully representing local residents for nearly three decades with their personal injury claims. We are committed to our clients, and will personally work tirelessly on their cases, not handing the file to a junior member of staff with less experience to handle the day-to-day activity.
Our Las Cruces car accident law firm focuses on pursuing the financial recovery our clients deserve after being injured by negligent drivers in a traffic collision, and we can do the same for you and your family. When you hire our car accident lawyers, we take immediate action to protect your rights and alleviate your burdens.
Choose The Law Offices of Kenneth G. Egan For Auto Accident Attorneys With...
- Expertise — Give your case the best chance of success possible by working with an auto injury lawyer who specializes in car accident cases. After suffering a personal injury, choosing the right auto accident lawyer is crucial for maximizing your recovery from the insurance company. Having a lawyer with a track record of past success and experience in the specific type of accident you’ve been in can go a long way.
- Experience — Your personal injury case is too important to trust to a new, inexperienced lawyer. Hire Kenneth G. Egan for a car accident attorney who has been serving New Mexico drivers for more than 30 years.
- Success — We treat each case by itself. As no two cases are the same, we therefore tailor our service to meet the specific needs of each and every case, working hard to find the best possible solution for you. You can read about our past history of success winning personal injury cases for drivers here.
Traffic Accident Statistics Throughout The United States
Traffic accidents can lead to severe injuries that require expensive medical care and time away from work, leading to serious financial strain for both an injured person and their family.
For more than 30 years, our car accident attorneys in Las Cruces, New Mexico have worked tirelessly to deliver financial recovery results for injury victims whose accidents were caused by negligent drivers. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of accidents that occur in New Mexico and throughout the U.S.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reported that last year in the United States there were an estimated:
- 7,277,000 police-reported traffic crashes
3,144,000 injuries that occurred from these crashes
37,461 fatalities that occurred; averaging 102 deaths per day – or one every 14 minutes
The University of New Mexico, in conjunction with the New Mexico Department of Transportation, reported that in our state alone there were:
- 45,071 traffic crashes involving 114,701 people
- 20,494 injuries
- 405 fatalities
The car accidents in New Mexico break down to a daily average of:
- One motor vehicle collision every 12 minutes
- 123 crashes each day, involving 313 people
- 56 of those people were injured, with one fatality occurring over the same time period
No matter how you were injured in a car wreck, our experienced Las Cruces car accident attorneys will help you pursue the best outcome available for your unique case. When you are hurt by a negligent driver, it is important that they are held financially responsible for your injuries, so you can receive the medical care and time away from work you deserve to recover. Our accomplished Las Cruces car accident lawyers can help get you there faster, beginning with a free case evaluation.
Common Causes of Auto Accidents in Las Cruces
In the event of an injury, you should seek medical care as soon as possible. The most common causes of car accidents in Las Cruces, New Mexico include:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Distracted driving
- Reckless driving
- Eating, drinking, or reading behind the wheel
- Failure to obey traffic lights and signs, or yield right of way
There is no limit to how negligent drivers can cause car crashes, as everything from attending to a restless child to programming a GPS can take a driver’s eyes off the road long enough – if even for just a second – to cause a serious accident.
If you have been hurt by a negligent driver who was unwilling to focus their complete attention on the road while behind the wheel, our Las Cruces car collision law firm wants to help you hold that person responsible for your financial recovery.
What Type Of Financial Recovery Can Our Las Cruces Car Accident Lawyers Help You Obtain?
Our experienced Las Cruces, New Mexico car accident lawyers will aggressively pursue the financial outcome you deserve after you have been injured in a collision with a negligent driver. Each car accident case our firm handles is unique, which means your financial recovery needs may vary from another injury victim, which is why we examine your case from the time of the crash through your full recovery requirements to ensure we leave no detail to chance.
Our car crash lawyers in Las Cruces, New Mexico will pursue the negligent driver and their insurance company for the total costs incurred after your accident, including your:
- Complete medical expenses, from emergency services to long-term care
- Medical device rentals/purchases and prescription costs
- Rehabilitation and therapy services
- Current and future lost wages
- Short- or long-term disability
- Partial or full disability
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
In the State of New Mexico, there are no caps on either compensatory or punitive damages that can be awarded for a car accident claim, and our Las Cruces personal injury attorneys will focus on pursuing the maximum financial value for your unique case.
Our Las Cruces Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You Meet Crucial Deadlines
There is a three-year statute of limitations on car accident injury claims in Las Cruces and throughout the State of New Mexico. The sooner you contact our skilled New Mexico auto wreck law firm, the better, so we can preserve evidence, interview witnesses, and ensure you are receiving the medical care you deserve as we prepare your case.
At the Law Offices of Kenneth G. Egan, Our Personal Injury Law Firm Also Focuses on the Following Practice Areas:
Get Legal Help Following The Crash
A serious crash can be overwhelming in a number of ways. Not only is it shocking when it happens, but the shocks can keep on coming, as medical bills start piling up and issues such as whiplash start to become more apparent. When you enlist the help of the Law Offices of Kenneth G. Egan, we take action immediately to lessen your burden and protect your rights. You can count on our New Mexico car accident attorneys to:
- Conduct an independent investigation — We collect all the evidence to make as strong a case as possible in establishing fault.
- Negotiations — We negotiate with the insurance company and/or the defendant’s lawyers to either reach a car accident settlement or make a strong personal injury case before a judge and jury.
- Protect you financially — When you hire us, we immediately send out letters of representation to creditors and insurance companies letting them know that they have to go through us to get to you. If someone tries to contact you directly, all you have to say is “Talk to my lawyer” and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Provide regular case updates — As the case progresses, we will let you know what is happening. We want you to be as up-to-date as possible on the proceedings.
Call Our Las Cruces Car Accident Lawyers Now
If you have been injured in a car accident, contact our experienced Las Cruces, New Mexico car accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Kenneth G. Egan today at (575) 523-2222 to schedule a free case evaluation. You deserve the opportunity to pursue the best financial recovery available for your injuries, and our accomplished Las Cruces car accident lawyers will provide the aggressive and assured legal solutions you need to produce results.